- Category: News Teamspeak 3 Client
- Read Time: 2 mins
=== Client Release 3.3.0 - 18 Jun 2019
! Updated Qt framework to 5.12 LTS releases.
! Updated Opus codec to version 1.3 to introduce lots of quality improvements,
new features, and bug fixes.
! This version of the TeamSpeak Client requires macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or later.
! The HTML style tag is no longer supported in infoframe templates. All addon
authors should use the <stylename>_chat.qss file for CSS style definitions
! Updated Plugin API version to 23.
* Increased size limit for text messages to 8 KiB.
* Updated easy-permission templates to use Opus instead of Speex/CELT codecs.
* Spacer tags in channel names will now be omitted in infoframe templates.
* Improved pagination support for banlist and clientdblist for plugin API.
+ Added additional variables to infoframe templates.
+ Implemented multi-select for clients in the servertree.
+ Implemented multi-track recording feature, to allow recording each client's
audio stream independently.
+ Added support for signed badges to prevent usage of fake data. Note, that
this feature requires TeamSpeak Server version 3.8.0 or later.
+ Added support for URL tagging in incoming text messages.
+ Added support for myTeamSpeak ID bans in virtual server banlist.
+ Added support for Windows tiles. Thanks to our user RandomHost for providing
+ Added support for updated license types (Gamer, Commercial, Sponsorship).
+ Added invoker data for onPluginCommandEvent(). Note, that server-side support
for this API change will be introduced with TeamSpeak Server version 3.9.0.
- Fixed a freeze in easy-permission settings when switching between different
- Fixed a bug where default profiles could be deleted in settings.
- Fixed crashes reported by crashdumps.