- Category: News Teamspeak 3 Client
- Read Time: 4 mins
=== Client Release 3.1.2 - 16 Mar 2017
+ Added new hotkey setting to use this hotkey only in the current server tab.
* (experimental) added command line arguments to let users with broken gfx
drivers force using Angle DirectX backend or software rendering:
* Control plugin is now managed by the online addon system
* Various improvements to Overwolf integration.
* Minor update to license agreement logic to avoid showing a new license text
when users are not required to re-accept the license.
* Windows Audio Session (WASAPI) sound backend improvements.
* Readded possibility to use ts3server links with token and addbookmark
parameters, which got lost with sync changes in 3.1. Instead of storing a
token in the bookmark as pre-3.1, the token is locally stored in a file
and used the first time a connection is established via the added bookmark.
Such tokens will not be synchronized via myTeamSpeak.
- Improved text in error reporter to make more clear what we are going to
- Updated some permission help texts
- Fixed incorrect channel password being used on automatic reconnect.
- Fixed bookmarks manager drag&drop where autoconnect bookmarks lost their
- Fixed order of autoconnect bookmarks to behave again like in pre-3.1 clients
- Fixed package installer failing on package.ini files encoded with UTF-8-BOM.
- TSDNS deprecated dialog is now a message in the server tab.
- Fixes to sync status display in statusbar.
- Minor fixes to myTeamSpeak recovery key behaviour, don't allow using a
recovery key after logging out of myTeamSpeak account.
- Fixed myTeamSpeak item collision dialog to no longer try to solve a
collision while the item has already been deleted.
- Multiple improvements and fixes to new hotkey backend introduced in 3.1.1
- Minor fixes to file browser introduced with recent filetransfer rewrite.
=== Client Release 184.108.40.206 - 21 Feb 2017
! Fixed possible crash on OS X
=== Client Release 3.1.1 - 10 Feb 2017
! Plugin API version updated to 22. Version 21 plugins will continue to work.
+ New hotkey backend
+ New Plugin API to allow plugins to "provide" new hotkey input
+ Mouse Button 4 and 5 support on Linux
+ Improved cross-platform keyboard key mapping to better handle keys
on non US keyboards
- Fixed a bug that would cause the client to lose the ability
to handle hotkeys on Mac after an update using the built-in updater
! Hotkeys created using Client 3.1.1 are not compatible with 220.127.116.11 or below
! Moved Gamepad and Joystick support from the client to a plugin. This plugin
is available in myTeamSpeak and will be automatically installed.
+ Improvements to Windows Audio Session sound backend
* Added some informative tooltips and dialogs to myTeamSpeak dialogs, trying to
explain what "Stay logged in on this computer" and "Synchronization" features
do, as this apparently caused some user confusion.
* Changed behavior in myTeamSpeak options page. Apply settings immediately
instead of waiting for Apply/Ok click.
* Added openglblacklist.json trying to workaround broken OpenGL drivers of
some graphic cards, forcing software renderer mode.
* Added help texts to sync item collision dialogs to explain how a collision
happened and how to resolve it.
- TSDNS fixes to workaround issues with broken routers. Using Google DNS
servers as fallback.
- Fixed channel subscriptions of non-existant channels bloating bookmark sync
data. Bookmarks will auto-cleanup themselves on connect.
- Open external links in online addons browser widget in external browser.
- Limit channel auto-subscription to 500 channels to avoid exceeding maximum
server packet size.
- Fixed filetransfer from password-protected channels.
- Fixed updater UAC detection on Windows.
- Treat empty profiles in plugin API guiConnect function as "use default
profiles", fixing issue in Overwolf apps.
- Reimplemented plugin API call getBookmarkList, added demo code to test plugin
- Fixed crash in plugin API sendFile function when passing a nullptr as return
- Fixed opening the recovery key dialog from statusbar icon when sync data
failed to decrypt.
- Increased settings.db version to 7 due to new hotkey backend.
- Fixed various crashes found through the crashdump upload system.
- Fixed third icon in badges setup dialog not showing the proper badge.
- Various fixes to importing pre-3.1 hotkeys.
- Fixed certain unicode characters in bookmark nickname to trigger the "unsaved
changes" dialog even if there was no change. Closing the bookmarks dialog
with "Ok" once will fix existing bookmarks.
- Fixed clearing cache during a running client session breaking badges.
- Fixed server- and clientlog filter list breaking on entries including
- Fixed port being ignored in bookmarks using IPv6 addresses.
- Added "Cancel" button to myTeamSpeak account setup dialog.
- Fixed pressing escape not deleting the key in a hotkey dialog created by
the plugin API requestHotkeyDialog.
- Fixed a crash in the ClientQuery Plugin.
- When a style is uninstalled, the client now switches back to default.
- When a soundpack is uninstalled, the combobox for selection is now updated
- Sound packs can now use relative paths again to reference to default sound
- Default sound pack gets updated immediately upon installation through addon
- Addons are now sorted by name in the addon options