## Server Release 3.12.0 18 March 2020
- New feature WebQuery that allows user to access to query system using http(s) and json.
- New query commands `apikeyadd`, `apikeydel` and `apikeylist`
for managing API keys used in WebQuery
- New permissions `b_virtualserver_apikey_add` and `b_virtualserver_apikey_manage` that restrict who can create/delete/list API keys.
- New possible value for parameter `query_protocols` named `http` and `https` that enables WebQuery
- New parameters `query_http_ip` and `query_http_port` that define where WebQuery can be reached, default is all interfaces on port `10080`
- New parameters `query_https_ip` and `query_https_port` that define where WebQuery can be reached, default is all interfaces on port `10443`
- macOS 10.14 Mojave is required from now on
- Raised version of snapshots and added support for API keys
- Whisper bug that resulted in users not being able to receive whispers
- Removed requirement of having a cpu with POPCNT for 32bit version, and added an appropriate error message for the 64bit version
- Deploying snapshots will import client and channel permissions, again